Delivering coffee in Singapore first needs to be sorted out if you don’t own a cafe or own a brand of coffee then you can’t sell the coffee items in Singapore. Coffee is a very popular beverage that is consumed by the population in Singapore. As per reports, Singapore reserves 15000 metric tonnes of coffee beans to satisfy the growth of consumption rate of coffee in various forms every year. Singapore is one of the largest exporters of Arabica coffee as they prefer it more than other most popular coffee beans such as Robusta to all over the world and as per reports in 2022 they have made 895 shipments of coffee beans to other parts of the world an some of them are United States of America, Germany, and Vietnam. Through this article, the readers and the viewers will know about some of the most popular coffee in Singapore, things to take care of before bottled coffee delivery singapore, and many more.
Types of coffee you can find in Singapore in sealed glass bottles-
- Kopi- an intense blend of Arabica and Robusta coffee mixed with sweetened creamy milk along with some cubes of ice in it.
- Kopi C- a smooth but intense blend of Arabica and Robusta coffee mixed with evaporated milk along with some cubes of ice.
- Kopi O- a smooth yet intense blend of Arabica and Robusta coffee along with some cubes of ice.
- Black coffee cold brew- two shots of Arabica coffee espresso mixed with cold water and ice
- Latte Gula- this is the most local coffee brewed which is made by mixing double espresso shots along with hot and steamed frothy milk, caramelized Gula Meka, and a thin layer of foam.
- Espresso- they are available in concentrated form and are referred to as concentrated black coffee. They are packed in very small bottles. Can be consumed by mixing them in milk or cold water. Espresso shots give out cocoa, fruity, and floral flavor or aroma.
- Cappuccino- this is a luxurious coffee and one of the costliest in the lot as it is rich and creamy where they put two espresso shots mix them with steamed and micro-foamed milk, and top it with a sprinkle of cocoa powder.
- Latte- this is the classic form of coffee where you need double shots of espresso filled with steamed milk with a very thin layer of micro-foam on top and sometimes filled with ice cubes if requested.
- Americano- a single shot of espresso is filled with hot water.
Benefits of coffee delivery services-
- Convenience- you don’t need to wait for the beverage in a long queue justclick on the website or the official app of your favorite cafe and select the coffee that you want to have. They will deliver your beverage within 30 minutes.
- Variety- you can choose from a variety of options. But the best part is they deliver the coffee you have ordered in glass-sealed bottles so you can buy a week’s coffee and enjoy it later.
To conclude, the above-mentioned article showcases the coffees commonly consumed in Singapore.